Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

  • RE: Convert string nvarchar(6) with format MMM-YY to date

    Luis Cazares - Friday, February 8, 2019 7:59 AM

    CGZ - Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:51 PM

    February 8, 2019 at 11:11 am

    #2021532

  • RE: Convert string nvarchar(6) with format MMM-YY to date

    Hello everyone!
    The answers were really helpful, thank you! but i am facing a problem with language, i have strings in the format mmm-yy with months in spanish:
    'ene-19' (enero...

  • RE: DTS and Type Mismatch error

    Believe it or not, today (november 2018) I had a similar issue and solved it thanks to this post.

    I've migrated an old package from a server with SQL 2000 to...

  • RE: Debugging SQL Server

    Like most of you, I use print/select to debug stored procedures. Sometimes I also use temp tables to track values.

    I can be wrong, but I think the SSMS debugger is...

  • RE: create a view to show the backup status in every 10 mins

    Good point! I've replaced the variables with another CTE.

    I have also changed the code to prevent recursion by adding a Tally table so you can see the report for more...

  • RE: create a view to show the backup status in every 10 mins

    I guess this solution works as you want.

    I used a temp table with the data from your first post.

    /***********************/

    /* TEST DATA ...

  • RE: Convert int to Excel column name

    Thanks Peter, I like the script, even when I can't see where to use it right now.

    I've extended it to support up to the column index 16900 (XYZ).

    /*

    Original script:...

  • RE: Recursive CTE Example

    Hello everyone!

    Great post!

    The only way I've found to get the manager name is changing the table "_hirearchy b" for @Employees in the final select with a left join. It also...

  • RE: Create Insert for Existing Rows

    Hello, everyone!!

    I have fixed some minor details to make it work fine.

    Thank you all for the script, it's really helpful.

    DECLARE @TABLE_NAME sysname, @TABLE_SCHEMA sysname

    SELECT @TABLE_SCHEMA='dbo'

    SELECT @TABLE_NAME='Media'

    SET NOCOUNT ON

    DECLARE @CMD nvarchar(max)

    DECLARE...

  • Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)